More than 90% of the water that is pulled into plants by roots is lost in transpiration. What is the other 10% used for?

0 votes
    Water is used as a source of electrons for the process of photosynthesis.
    Water is the final electron acceptor at the end of photosynthesis.
    In plant cells, the water is used as a stored energy molecule similar to ATP.
    Oxygen and hydrogen atoms in water are used to create sugar molecules.
asked May 19, 2013 in Biology by anonymous
    

1 Answer

0 votes
Water is used as a source of electrons for the process of photosynthesis.
answered May 20, 2013 by Bioshare ~Top Expert~ (34,070 points)

Related questions




...