In this kind of microscope, the specimen is coated with a thin film of a heavy metal, usually gold, then observed by using an electron beam that is directed down on the specimen from above.

0 votes
     scanning electron microscopy
      atomic force microscopy
      transmission electron microscopy
      electron beam interference microscopy
      more than one of the above
asked May 16, 2012 in Microbiology by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
scanning electron microscopy
answered May 17, 2012 by Bioshare ~Top Expert~ (34,070 points)

Related questions